The LSSI-CE to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on the recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular, on the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data. “
This website complies rigorously with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, but, taking into account the way in which Internet and websites work , it is not always possible to have up-to-date information on cookies that third parties can use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, if you find this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, I urge you to contact me. You can also get in touch directly with the third party to ask him about the cookies he places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how he has guaranteed his privacy.
Previous.- What are cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about your visitors. It’s just a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we’ve been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which may vary from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, from which they cease to be operational.
- The cookies used by this website
This website uses your own and third party cookies to make sure you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in http://www.masetplana.com or http://www.masetplana.net are associated solely with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and they can not read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Also, http://www.masetplana.com or http://www.masetplana.net can not read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide on the implementation or not on their hard disk cookies used at http://www.masetplana.com or http://www.masetplana.net. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each cookie and decide at this time whether or not to be installed on your hard disk. For this, we suggest you check the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration that you currently use.
Although the user configures your browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject cookies from http://www.masetplana.com or http://www.masetplana.net you can browse through the portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may remove the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which will be detailed below.
As a user, you can refuse to treat data or information by blocking these cookies by using the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site does not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
Cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly
- Save the need to log in each time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow yourself to watch videos
- Improve speed / security of the site
- I can share pages with social networks
- Continually improve this website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data to third parties
- Third party cookies we use on this website and what you need to know
This website, like most other websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by the Users of the website and improve the usability of the website, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user
Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company, the main office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- WordPress: http://www.masetplana.com is a user of the WordPress blog hosting and supply platform, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For these purposes, the use of these cookies by the systems will never be They are under the control or management of the webmaster, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing abcoach.com for example when you use the abcoach.com content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that use this website have their own cookies policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
- How can I manage and deactivate these cookies?
In the case of not wishing that the website does not install a cookie on your computer, there is the possibility of adapting your browser so that it is notified before a cookie is downloaded.
That’s right, you can also change your browser settings to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.Keep in mind that you have to adapt separately the settings of each browser and computer you use.
http://www.masetplana.com or http://www.masetplana.net makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for the purpose by browsers whose use is considered more extended :